Sage green and navy are a classic wedding color combination. Sage is a neutral tone that brings out the best in other colors, while also making its own statement. Navy blue is also known as “royal blue” or “regimental blue” due to its origins in military uniforms.
If you’re having trouble figuring out how to incorporate sage into your wedding, consider these ideas:
- Sage green and navy blue wedding dress
- Sage green and navy blue guest dresses
- Sage green bridesmaid dresses with navy sashes/ties/shoes (this option works well if your girls want to wear something different than all-out matching outfits).
Both sage green and navy blue are earthy colors that are soothing and calming, while also being sophisticated.
One great way to make your bouquet pop is to have navy blue, sage green, and white flowers. The sage green and navy blue set off this bouquet beautifully.
Navy white and sage green wedding bouquet
Sage green and navy blue are great color pairings for a wedding. Here are 3 sage green and navy blue wedding invitation ideas you might want to consider for your big event!
- Watercolor Greenery Wedding Invitation Suite
- Elegant Watercolor Greenery Gold Accent Wedding Invitations
If you’re doing a pastel or sage green and navy blue color combo for your wedding, or if you’re looking for a cool, sage green and navy blue themed event to celebrate your nuptials, you have a lot of awesome options to incorporate into your wedding decor. I’ve put together this list of 3 sage green and navy blue sign ideas that fit into different price ranges.
- Wedding Welcome Sign Greenery Navy Blue Watercolor Floral
- Navy Greenery Wedding Welcome Sign
If you love the color sage green, you’ve come to the right place! Here are some ideas for decorating your wedding in the color. You can also see our sage green bouquet idea that our designer created for a spring/summer wedding below!
- Navy Blue Flower Garland with Silver Sage Leaves
- Dusty Blue and Navy Center Arbor Decor
- Sage Flower Girl Dress with Navy Sash and Long Sleeves
- Sage green and navy wedding tie and socks
- Groomsmen Navy and Ivory argyle socks
- Dusty Sage Bead Box Bow Tie & Navy Blue Suspenders Set
Sage Green Bridesmaid Dresses
The color navy blue is a great complement to the sage green color palette. The two colors go well together, and they will look great on your wedding day! If you want more ideas on how to incorporate these colors into your wedding decor, check out our blog post 20 Sage Green and Navy Blue Wedding Ideas. In this article we cover everything from invitations to dresses so that you can find the perfect combination of colors for your big day. We hope you enjoy browsing through all of our suggestions and feel free to share your own ideas in the comments below!