Sage green and blush are a beautiful and elegant color combination for a wedding. Here are a few ideas for incorporating these colors into your wedding:
- Bridesmaid dresses: Choose sage green dresses for your bridesmaids and pair them with blush pink bouquets.
- Groom and groomsmen attire: The groom and groomsmen can wear sage green suits or tuxedos with blush pink ties or pocket squares.
- Invitations: Use sage green and blush pink as the dominant colors on your wedding invitations.
- Flowers: Use a mix of sage green and blush pink flowers in your bouquets and centerpieces. Some options might include peonies, roses, and ranunculus.
- Decor: Use sage green and blush pink as the main colors for your reception decor. This could include linens, table runners, and chair covers.
- Wedding cake: Consider a three-tiered wedding cake with alternating layers of sage green and blush pink. You could also incorporate these colors into the cake topper or other decorative elements.
- Favors: Give your guests sage green and blush pink wedding favors, such as personalized candles or soaps.
- Bridal gown: The bride could wear a blush pink wedding dress with sage green accents, such as a sash or veil.
- Ceremony space: Decorate your ceremony space with sage green and blush pink flowers and accents, such as ribbon or fabric draping.
- Reception lighting: Use sage green and blush pink uplighting or colored bulbs to create a romantic and cohesive look throughout the reception space.
Sage Green + Blush Wedding Colors
This classic color combination offers the perfect balance of sophistication and femininity and will create a dreamy atmosphere for your special day. Whether you want to add subtle pastel tones or you’re looking to create a bolder statement, Sage Green and Blush will bring a subtle elegance to your wedding, making it an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
Sage Green + Blush Wedding Bouquets
A sage green and blush pink wedding bouquet is a beautiful and romantic choice for your big day. Here are a few ideas for incorporating these colors into your bouquet:
- Use a mix of sage green and blush pink flowers: Some options might include peonies, roses, and ranunculus. You could also incorporate greenery and herbs, such as eucalyptus and rosemary, to add texture and depth to the bouquet.
- Choose a monochromatic bouquet: For a more cohesive look, you could choose all sage green or all blush pink flowers for your bouquet.
- Incorporate other shades of green: If you love the look of sage green, you could incorporate other shades of green into your bouquet as well. This could include olive green, mint green, or forest green.
- Add pops of color: If you want to add some extra interest to your bouquet, you could incorporate other colors, such as purple or yellow, into the mix.
- Use ribbon or fabric to tie it all together: Use a sage green or blush pink ribbon or fabric to wrap the stems of your bouquet and bring the color scheme together.
- Consider your wedding theme and style: Think about the overall look and feel of your wedding when choosing your bouquet. A rustic or bohemian wedding might call for a more relaxed and informal bouquet, while a formal or classic wedding might call for a more structured and traditional bouquet.
- Dusty Pink and Sage Eucalyptus Bridal Bouquet
- Dusty rose blush pink white cream rose peonies eucalyptus wedding bouquet
Sage Green + Blush Wedding Invitations
Sage green and blush pink are a beautiful and romantic color combination for a wedding, and incorporating these colors into your invitations is a great way to set the tone for your big day. Sage green adds a touch of sophistication and elegance, while blush pink adds a romantic and feminine touch. Together, these colors create a cohesive and stylish look that is perfect for any wedding theme. Whether you choose a more formal or casual invitation design, using sage green and blush pink as the main colors will help to create a cohesive and cohesive look for your wedding.
- Greenery Eucalyptus Wreath with Blush Pink Florals With rustic twine and vellum wrap
- Blush Greenery Wedding Invitation Template
- Blush and Sage Eucalyptus Wedding Invitation Suite Template
Sage Green + Blush Wedding Signs
Signs are a great way to direct guests, display the wedding menu, or provide seating arrangements. They can be used in any number of ways! Calligraphy or hand-lettered signs are particularly well suited for this project because they match the romantic aesthetic of the sage green and blush color palette.
- Dusky Pink Wedding Welcome Sign
- Blush Pink Floral Gold Geometric Frame Welcome Wedding Ceremony Sign
- Blush Pink Wedding Welcome Sign Template
Sage Green + Blush Wedding Guest Book
- Sage and Blush Floral Gold Foil Wedding Guest Book
- Tulips And Spring Flowers Wedding Guest Book
Sage Green + Blush Wedding Favors
You can also incorporate both sage green and blush colors into your wedding favors. Popular favor ideas include small potted plants, candles and customized chocolates. Other ideas may include personalized bottle openers or coasters in the sage green and blush color palette.
- Floral Pink Terracotta Sage Drink Cozie Wedding Favors
- Colourful Pashmina Shawl Wedding Favors
Sage Green + Blush Wedding Gifts
The sage green + blush wedding color palette provides a variety of options for gifts. If you’re looking for something personalized, consider a monogrammed towel or wine glass. Other gift ideas may include floral arrangements or decorative items in the sage green and blush color palette.
- Sage Green Bridesmaid Proposal Gift Box
- Dusty Sage Eucalyptus Bridal Party Proposal Gift Maid of Honor Bridesmaid Hair Tie Sets
- Small gifts for bridesmaids maid of honor mother of the bride to be
- Soft Sage and Blush Floral Bridesmaids Robes
Sage Green Bridesmaid Dresses
If you want something that’s going to complement the color scheme of your wedding, consider choosing a dress with a similar shade of sage green as one of its main colors. If you’re having an outdoor ceremony at sunset (like we did), look for dresses with darker greens or blues as these colors tend to look better in dim lighting than lighter shades do. For indoor events like receptions where there will be more light, think about whether or not it would be worth having someone custom-make a dress for yourself with lighter shades such as mint green or teal blue so that it fits into both themes perfectly!
Blush Colored Attire
Although this is less important than choosing what shade goes on top, don’t forget about bottoms too! Choose from either blush colored pantsuits or skirts depending on whether you’re wearing pants underneath during your ceremony; if not then go ahead and wear light blue jeans instead since those match well too (but not quite as well). You can also pair these colors up with black shoes if they don’t clash against each other too much since black goes well with everything else too – just make sure they aren’t too bright because bright colors tend to stand out more than neutral ones do when used alongside each other.”