Royal blue and silver are a classic combination that has been around for decades. It’s also one of the most popular wedding color schemes, so it’s a safe choice for your big day. If you want to add some unique touches to this style, then use these ideas as inspiration:
- Use silver instead of white gold or platinum on the wedding band and engagement ring
- Have the florist use all shades of blue flowers in an arrangement
- Choose pastel colored linens with a royal blue napkin fold
This color is perfect for the bride who wants something classic and timeless. It also works as a great alternative to traditional white if you’re getting married in an outdoor location during warmer months since it’s such a light shade that won’t get dirty or stained easily. Use a silver-colored honeymoon destination Use white gold instead of platinum on your wedding band and engagement ring.
Royal Blue + Silver Wedding Colors
Royal blue and silver are a classic combination that creates an elegant, sophisticated look. This color scheme is versatile and can be used for any season or style of wedding.
Silver can be used as an accent to highlight royal blue or as the main color with royal blue accents. Consider using different shades of blue and silver to add depth and dimension to your color scheme.
Royal Blue + Silver Wedding Bouquets
Royal blue and silver wedding bouquets are a great way to incorporate these two colors into your big day. You can make the bouquet with a variety of flowers like roses, hydrangeas, anemones and more!
- Add silver elements such as brooches or ribbons to add a touch of glamour to the bouquet.
- Incorporate greenery such as eucalyptus or ferns for a natural and organic look that complements royal blue perfectly. Consider using different shades and textures of blue flowers when creating your own unique royal blue wedding bouquet – this will ensure that it doesn’t look too monochromatic or boring!
- Royal Blue and Silver Cascading Crystal Wedding Bouquet
- Royal Blue White Silver Bride Bouquets
- Royal Blue, Light Gray, Charcoal, and Ivory Sola Wood Flower Bouquet with Baby’s Breath
Royal Blue + Silver Wedding Invitations
Royal blue and silver wedding invitations can be designed with a variety of styles and patterns, such as floral prints, watercolors, metallic accents and more. Use high-quality paper and printing techniques to create a luxurious and elegant invitation. Add silver elements such as foil or embossing to highlight important details on the invitation. Include dress code information and RSVP instructions to ensure guests are properly prepared for the wedding.
- Royal blue and silver laser cut invitations
- Navy and Silver Wedding Invitation
Royal Blue + Silver Wedding Signs
Royal blue and silver wedding signs are a great way to direct guests around the venue. These signs can be used to help guests find their seats, as well as directing them to restrooms, the reception and other important areas of your wedding.
You’ll want to make sure that these signs are easy-to-read so that everyone knows where they should go next! Use clear fonts with large lettering so that guests don’t get confused or lost along the way. You could also add silver frames or accents around each sign in order to highlight them even further – this will help draw attention towards each area while also adding some extra flair!
When designing your royal blue + silver themed sign, put some thought into how you want it worded; this will make all of the difference when deciding what kind of tone you want your signage project too take on!
- Blue and Silver Wedding Welcome Sign
- Royal Blue Floral Wedding Welcome Sign Template
Royal Blue + Silver Wedding Gifts
One way to show appreciation for your bridal party or guests is by giving them royal blue and silver wedding gifts. Personalized silver jewelry or accessories are classic and timeless gifts that will be treasured for years to come. Royal blue and silver candles or home decor items make great favors or gifts for guests to take home after the ceremony. To make the gift even more special, consider adding a personal touch such as a handwritten note or monogram.
- Something Blue Bridal Gift From the Bride
- Navy Silver Wedding Favors
Royal Blue + Silver Wedding Items
Incorporating royal blue and silver into your wedding items is a great way to tie the theme together. Use these colors in your table runners, napkins, and chair sashes to add a pop of color to your reception tables. Use silver votive candles or lanterns to create a romantic and intimate ambiance. Consider using blue and silver plates or glassware to add a pop of color to the table setting. To tie in the color scheme, add royal blue and silver accents to the wedding cake or dessert table. By incorporating these colors throughout your wedding items, you will create a cohesive and elegant look.
- royal blue and silver wedding glasses
- Blue Wedding Pin, Silver or Gold Personalised Pin, Bridal Gift with Lucky Sixpence
- Royal blue and silver wedding Garters for wedding