So you decided to have your wedding around the holiday season? That’s great and you can stick to the regal winter type of colors.
Your all whites and reds will work of course.
But for December, you can think of some kinds of colors associated with precious metals like grayed jade, velvet (of course), and silver.
There’s something Christmas-y about velvet so that would be an interesting choice for December.
But if you don’t want to take too many chances, go with the royal purple, regal red, or all-white.
- 16 December Wedding Color Palettes for Winter
- Top 8 Winter January Wedding Colors
- 8 Must Have Winter February Wedding Colors
- Top 8 Outdoor Winter Wedding Color Schemes
- TOP 10 Winter Wedding Color Palettes
- Top 9 Winter Wedding Color Palette Ideas